Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Engagement

Yes I'm actually writing about the Royal Wedding. I guess that's what they meant by "Wedding Fever" no matter how hard you fight it you catch it, much like Disco Fever, which is also something few will admit to.

The only reason I've considered watching is because I'd be up, being on the West coast finally pays off, usually we have to wait three hours for something, but with this we don't have to wake up at 4 in the morning. Even though technically nothing will actually be happening until like 3 a.m. PDT/6 a.m. EDT. So I guess being in the West doesn't work.
Is anyone actually waking up that early? I know I'd like to, but there's a lot of things I'd like to do, besides I'm a big fan of sleep.



Kind of surprised that I'm interested in watching since I'm the type of person that has been waiting for this day to come so people would stop talking so much about it. Of course I forgot that afterwards  it's all about who wore what, what was said, and all the other details. I know that might make me sound a little mean or whatever but to tell the truth I didn't even really care when my sister got married. Although truthfully I've probably felt more emotion towards this wedding.
Which might actually make me sound a little meaner.

I actually printed out the Princess Kate Paper Doll: 


Couldn't resist they're Disney Princess Dresses!

Anyway I'd also rather avoid the annoyed look my mother would most likely be giving me if she knew that I was watching; -she doesn't care about anything royal related, it still bugs her when I try to watch The Princess Diaries,- much like the look she gave when The Franklin Mint "invited" her to buy the Kate Middleton doll.