Thursday, June 9, 2011

Book Trailer Thursday: The Hunger Games

Every Thursday we (all who wish to join and the host Quill Cafe) welcome everyone to join us in celebrating the awesomeness that is book trailers.

To participate, on a Thursday you post an entry in your blog with an embedded book trailer of your choice (note: the trailer can be fan made but please no movie trailers of book adaptations) with your thoughts and comments underneath. It can be a book you have read, want to read or have never even come across before.

This week's book trailer is for The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.



You've heard of it. Well I have a reason for choosing this trailer for this week and that's simply because I just finished listening to the audio book for it. I may or may not post my review for it, seems kind of pointless since there has been so many for it already. But again maybe I will just to share my own thoughts on it.
I like the creepiness of this trailer kind of makes you think something is going to pop out at you. And the fact that it just explains what the Hunger Games are and not what the actual book is about really makes it kind of intriguing.
I think it could have used a little more detail to it like what year it is, why they have the Games, and maybe why "only the winner survives," the wording on that is a little strange. And I don't get the comments in the end, is that an opinion or a review?
I can definitely see this catching my attention if I had never heard of the book before.

No comments:

Post a Comment