Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebrating Lucy

See it's not just me!

Anniversary waltz for Lucille Ball, 'Lucy'

Hallmark Channel marathon marks Lucille Ball's 100th birthday


TCM will also be showing a day long marathon of her movies.

I will definitely be going to the Hollywood Museum exhibit, if not only because I didn't get to go to the festival in New York.
Did that phrase even make sense or am I just writing without thinking again?
What I was trying to say was that since I couldn't go to New York I will be going to Hollywood. I actually almost went last month but we didn't decide until we were already in the car and by then it was too late to park again. So that was pretty lucky for me.
I would have loved to go to New York, had I the money and someone to go with. Oh well if anybody goes take a lot of pictures and send them to me, that way it'll be like I was there!



Dancing Star my favorite of the Hollywood episodes.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching Lucy! I was lucky enough to catch some of the marathon. I hope you’re having an awesome weekend!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete