Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lucy Week Day 3


It's the third day of what I've decided to call Lucy Week, which was suppose to be this whole thing surrounding Lucille Ball's 100th birthday this weekend; lucky for you I've been lazy so I haven't posted anything.

This week I'd like to blame a book that I've been struggling to finish.

If you've read some of my previous post you might have noticed that I mentioned a Character Appreciation Week, where I planned to wear all my shirts featuring old cartoon characters, well this is it. I had been planning it for a while now but decided to combine the two. Mostly since my shirts and love of Lucy tend to bug people.

So far this week I've celebrated with a Care Bear, Strawberry Shortcake, and Betty Boop (who is pretty much my mom's Lucy.) Chilly Willy has also made an appearance.
Are you starting to see why they bother people?

Since my posts didn't come out as frequently as I had hoped I'll be doing them a little different... and as soon as I figure out how you'll be the first to know.
I know you'll all be anxiously waiting.

For now enjoy the awesomeness that was Lucille Ball, in a scene from her first major comedic role in Easy To Wed.


No comments:

Post a Comment