Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week.
 The last week I've been trying to finish Mockingjay, the final of The Hunger Games. Although "trying to finish" makes it sound like I'm forcing myself, I think I'm actually forcing myself not to. I'd say I'm about 70% in, it's about the point where I have to decide read or eat? Read or pick up my nephew from school? Read or sleep?
Alright that last one was a lie, I'm a big fan of sleeping and I've yet to find a book that would make me give it up. Plus I'd rather not read this before I go to bed since I do have a tendency to dream about what I'm reading, so it's safer if I stop at a certain time. You should have seen my dreams while I was working through the first, I think I actually jumped out of bed one night.

Yeah nothing to intense before I go to bed for me thanks.

The other book I started this week was Nevermore, the Supernatural novel I mentioned getting from a Secret Santa a few months back. I'm not sure what I feel about it just yet, I'm loving the plot, and well I already loved the characters but something just doesn't feel right. I'd like to have finished by the end of the week since the season premiere is this Friday and for the same reasons I didn't want to try any of the Pretty Little Liars novels this summer, the show and novel might be a little too much of the characters.
Which may or may not result in other strange dreams, although I don't see anything wrong with dreaming about either of the Winchesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment