Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Throughout high school I would probably reread more books than get new ones, I was a choosy reader and it was hard for me to find new things I liked so I would just stick with what I loved.
Ever since I got out of high school though I've barely even touched any of those books.
My top ten books I want to reread are:

1. Airhead & Being Nikki I just read the last in the trilogy and couldn't really remember much. Usually when I read a series I'll try to reread it all in case I forgot something but couldn't this time.

2. Razzle, I read it in 8th grade and I don't know why but it really stuck with me. I'd love to get my own copy.

3. Tourist Trap It's been a while since I've read anything that light.

4. 1-800 Where-R-You series One of my high school rereads.

5. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table  One of my favorite stories, I was actually in the middle of rereading it when it was given away.

6. The Mediator series My other high school rereads.

7.The Gemma Doyle trilogy: A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, and The Sweet Far Thing.

8. Bad Kitty It's one of my favorites.

9. The Outsiders I wasn't much of a reader the first time.

10. The Luxe series They're worth rereading.

No comments:

Post a Comment