Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Book Titles Or Covers

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

To tell the truth it's kind of rare for me to read a book based solely on it's cover, it might get my attention but it's all about the back cover.
But I have recently added a few books because of their titles. So it's really titles or covers that make me want to read them since I actually haven't gotten to most of them.

1) The Vampire is Just Not that Into You

2) Queen of Kings by Maria Dahvana Headley
Queen of KingsI went through a huge Cleopatra phase this year.








3) Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off by Cara North. This is because I've had a weird history with the country song of the same name, so when I saw this I couldn't resist adding it.
(Don't worry my clothes stayed on.)

4) Tempest by Julie Cross
Tempest (Tempest #1)

5) Are You A Jackie or a Marilyn? by Pamela Keogh

6) A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)
Couldn't resist a corset, it also might have been the title.







7) The Cowboy and the Vampire by Clark Hays. I love cowboys I love vampires, only thing better would be vampirates.

8) The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
The Luxe (Luxe, #1) 

9) He Just Thinks He's Not That into You: The Insanely Determined Girl's Guide to Getting the Man She Wants by Danielle Whitman

10) Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
I'm not really sure if the cover or the title is what caught my attention, I'm saying both.

3 comments:

  1. I agree on the Luxe and A Great and Terrible Beauty- thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of blogs have been featuring the Luxe and A Great and Terrible Beauty. I'll have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the Luxe series mentioned a few times now, looks like I'll have to check it out!

    Check out my TTT here!

    ReplyDelete