Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wrap-up

Well I can only hope that I'm not the only one who got to a point where I didn't want to read anymore. I don't know what happened. I barely got through Rapunzel's Daughters and Other Tales, half way through I decided to skip the stories I'd never heard of since I wouldn't get them anyway. I tried a couple and had no clue what was going on, and most of them didn't seem very inspired, it just felt like they were written because the authors were told to write them.
At least I did finish The Crucible and The Jinx, which I'll have a review for on Friday, it's the one I previously mentioned that I didn't want to say anything about just yet.

My next and final read-a-thon, (unless I can find another for next weekend), this month is actually just for a book club I'm in so it's actually not a huge deal. It goes until Saturday, so I'm not done reading just yet. Although why I would want to be, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment