Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday. What are you Reading?


It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week.
I decided to take a break from reading this month. It went pretty well, except for the 2nd since I had to wait for someone and had nothing else to do. But besides that, the entire month has been book-less. I even started having withdrawals two weeks in. By the third week, I think I was dreaming about it, I swear I think I could actually smell the books.

But enough about my strange obsession, this week I will be finishing Anna Godbersen's Bright,Young Things which I left half way. I wanted to try and get through it at the beginning of the month but was so uninspired, there's just something about it that hasn't caught my attention. I felt the same way when I read Godbersen's The Luxe, but ended up loving the rest of the series so I'm hoping that happens with this.

In my mail today I received Forgotten Bookmarks, so I started that today, but really that shouldn't be considered "reading" since all it consist of is pictures of objects found in books. So far it's amazing some of the things featured.
Last month I also started What You Wish For, which I planned to take my time on, since it's an anthology and the stories are somewhat short.

As soon as I'm done with at least Bright, Young Things I will be moving on to a couple of books that need to be reviewed, which I'm really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment