Monday, November 7, 2011

Music Monday

Not Just Make Believe

The song is from the movie Ella Enchanted, which was my favorite book in middle school. Conveniently the movie came out when I was 14 so I was so excited to see it when it came out, I don't remember what I thought at the time but I'm pretty sure I will always prefer the book.
I love Anne Hathaway and Hugh Dancy but I just don't like the way they changed the story. It was like they were trying to make it a current Princess Bride (and I'm pretty sure I might have heard something like that).
It's a good movie but it shouldn't be compared to the book.

Here's another video of the same song only with Disney princesses.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Ella Enchanted the book! This is one Newberry Book I ALWAYS recommend to the girls at the elementary school library I volunteer at. They have to read Newberry Book for 50 extra pages haha, and since most of the Newberry books I remember were pretty boring, Ella Enchanted is the one I always remember and love!

    I actually just watched the movie last weekend haha, it's pretty good, but I am not a huge fan of the guy who played the king. haha

    I also love the version "Somebody to Love" that Anne Hathaway sings in the film :)

    ReplyDelete