Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest...

NaNoWriMo Update: Day 15, I spent the day yesterday watching The Hunger Games trailer. Alright that's not true... it was only an hour. I wanted to see everyone's opinion!
As for writing I definitely need THIS, it types as you speak!
Now going back to our regular posting:
Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This year I became completely obsessed with buying books faster than I can read them, you can read all about what I plan to do about it here.

Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1)1) Wizard's First Rule. On my shelf since mid-March. As soon as I finish the two books I'm working on, and get to one that I need to review I'm so reading it or another that I've been wanting to read we'll see.






The Crystal Cave (Arthurian Saga, #1)2) The Crystal Cave. On my shelf since maybe April? I feel kind of bad about these first two since at the beginning of summer I said I was going to read them but didn't.







The Once and Future King3) The Once and Future King. On my shelf since June. I'm not trying to go for a theme here, it's just working out that way so far.






Two Girls of Gettysburg4) Two Girls of Gettysburg. On my shelf since late August.








Aurelia (Aurelia, #1)5) Aurelia. On my shelf since late August.







6 though 10 are on my Nook shelf.

The Healer's Apprentice6) The Healers Apprentice. On my shelf since late January








Once Dead, Twice Shy (Madison Avery Series #1)7) Once Dead, Twice Shy. On my shelf since May.







The Trouble with Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks #1)8) The Trouble with Spells. On my shelf since March.








Wings (Wings, #1)9) Wings. On my shelf since April








Magyk (Septimus Heap Series #1)10) Magyk. On my shelf since late January.







2 comments:

  1. I've had stuff on my shelves for years. Years and years and years.

    ReplyDelete