Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday

Silent Night

 I'm not purposely choosing videos from the CMA Country Christmas, it's just worked out that way. I chose last weeks because I love both Brad Paisley and Brian Setzer, so it was a perfect pairing for me. And this week I chose this because ever since I hear Sugarland perform it I've been obsessed with it, especially when she switched over to Spanish it's just amazing.

Also amazing but for very different reasons:

This year has been kind of funny with me and anything concerning Nick Jonas since I was the one who pretty much made fun of him, his brothers and their fans. Now I can't get enough of his music and I actually paid to see him in Hairspray this summer.
I was surprised then too, I think my exact works were: "I can't believe I actually paid to see a Jonas. Now if only Kevin would take up Country and tour with Brad Paisley I'll be 2 for 3."

No comments:

Post a Comment