Looking at all the books I read this year I'm just realizing that I can not make it to 10.
Wow this was a bad year in romances for me. The books either didn't have a boyfriend, didn't make them memorable enough or I'd rather not add them to my list.
So instead of 10 here are my top 5:
1) Zach from Jinx by Meg Cabot, This would originally go along with a joke I'd make that I'm just naturally attracted to guys named Zach, but he's a Meg Cabot character; what's not to love about him?
And any guy who'd save you from your crazy cousin while forgetting to put on a shirt deserves a spot on a this list.
2) Teddy Cutting from The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen, When he came back in Splendor I rejoiced; I believe my exact words might have been: "Teddy's back! All is right with the world!" I personally think he should get his own spin-off. He's such a sweet guy, it's hard not to love him.
Although would he actually fit in the boyfriend category?
3) Sonny Flannery from the Wondrous Strange trilogy by Lesley Livingston,... I don't even know why. I honestly can't give an answer, he just kind of snuck up on me at the end. Maybe it was his protectiveness.
That and the way he referred to Kelley as firecracker reminded me a lot of Jesse de Silva from Meg Cabot's The Mediator.
4) Matt Carter from Darwin's Children by Natasha Larry, I kind of didn't want to add him because I'm currently reading the next book in the series and whenever I admit to liking a character bad things tend to happen to them. When I read Darwin's Children, I liked Matt so much I hadn't even realized how long it had been since I last liked a character.
Judging from the fact that this list won't make it to 10 that shouldn't be hard to believe.
5) Drew Carmichael from Remembrance by Michelle Madow, this book was also on my previous two lists this week, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Drew made it on here. In my review I credited him for being the reason I loved everything from my junior year, Drew just really reminded me of so much and I guess he brought back some good memories.
Danny Zuko from Grease by Ron De Christoforo, yes I actually read the book based on the musical. There's no beating the movie but it was still pretty cute.