Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tagged

I have been tagged by The Romance Bookie.
I've seen this around other blogs and I can honestly say: I did not see this coming.

The Rules
  1. You must post the rules. 
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged. 
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 
  4. Let them know you've tagged them! 
Here are The Romance Bookie's 11 questions:
1. If you could be ANYONE for just one day, who would you want to be?
Zac Efron's girlfriend! No, no I would never, that's just the first thought that came to mind since I was watching his interview on Ellen from earlier this week. Is it me or are people making it a bigger deal then it is?

Anyway, I'm not sure how to answer that question, since I love history I'd probably choose a historical figure. Maybe Cleopatra's sister Arsinoe, that way I could observe Cleopatra better.

 2. Who is the author you've read the most books by?
Meg Cabot with 47 ! Let's not even count the multiple rereads !


3. Whose your favorite Disney Princess, and why?
Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
Why? have you seen the prince?
Alright I'm sorry that was too easy of a coincident; I didn't even think of that until I started looking for pictures.

I have to admit it wasn't until recently that Aurora became my favorite princess (it was shortly after I saw the above picture actually. Again really just another coincident,) that was when I saw the movie again after so many years. Growing up I probably would have said Belle mainly because she was a brunette and it would have made sense dressing up as her for Halloween (never did though). Either that or because she's awesome and all that inner beauty blah blah blah the movie is about or Cinderella because she fought for what she wanted. All while Aurora just kind of slept while the prince slayed the dragon for her.
I think that's why I like her there's no real message behind her, it's also probably the reason why parents don't want to expose their daughters to princesses.

4. Favorite genre of music? And which specific band/singer from that genre? 
I'll listen to practically anything. Even with that people still look through my playlist and are surprised.
If I had to choose a favorite I'd probably say Country (I know right), other then reasons I've previously explained, it's just one of those easy to relate to genres. (Any Taylor Swift fans should get that.)
For favorite singers I'd say, of course the main reason I started listening to the genre, Brad Paisley.

Would you believe it was because someone pointed out that he looked like Orlando Bloom?

5. All time favorite book?
Can't answer that!  Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. No! Michelle Moran's Cleopatra's Daughter. Next question please!
(At least I got it down to two.)

6. Favorite chick-flick movie?
 Ha! I can stand very few chick-flicks. One that I really enjoyed, and about the only that immediately comes to mind.

7. Fictional guy crush from a book?
I can't choose a favorite book you really expect me to choose a guy? As it is I'm going to have to buy both Team Gale and Team Peeta shirts! (If, you know, I actually had intentions to buy one). I haven't even chosen sides when it comes to King Arthur and Lancelot, and they've been around forever!

Alright I'm just being dramatic, although all that is true. My fictional crush is Rob Wilkins from Meg Cabot's 1-800 Where-R-You/Vanished Series. I won't say why because it's about to become a pattern for this post.

8. What do you think of 80s music?
Um... number 4 "listen to almost anything"? I'm not much of a fan of the era; I was born 29 days after it ended. But when it comes to the music it's not that bad.

9. If you could see anyone in concert, dead or alive, who would you want to see?
David Garrett! Almost went for my birthday last month.

(Do me a favor and look up some of his other videos, or I can be here all day posting up my favorites. Almost did the day of the concert.)


10. Favorite junk food?
Define "junk food." It depends on my mood, but usually anything sugary.

11. And I liked the last question from That Teenage Feeling, so if a movie was made about your life, who would play you?
Me! I don't know there aren't that many Hispanic actresses that come to mind that would work. If we're ignoring ethnicity, like Hollywood often does,  maybe Lucy Hale.




My questions:
1) Since I shared two of mine: Who is your celeb crush?
2) What's the longest and shortest amount of time you've spent on a book?
3) Favorite movie growing up?
4) What de-stresses you?
5) Favorite TV show? 
6) Favorite genre? (Book, music, movies)
7) What song describes you right now?
8) If you weren't answering these questions what would you be doing?
9) Given the choice of anywhere in the world, where you you go?
10) Last good book you read? (By good I mean: amazing 5 stars tell everyone to read it.)
11) What makes you you?


I tag:
1. Jess @ Gone with the Words
2. Ning @ Reading By Kindle Fire
3. Chey @ The Hollow Cupboards
4. Spades High Reads
5. Haley @ .YA-Aholic
6. Krista @ Nawanda Files
7. Sarah @ The Book Life
8. Ruth @ My Devotional Thoughts
9. Cheryl @ Books, Products and More!
10. Valerie @ Stuck In Books
11. Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

8 comments:

  1. Great answers! :)

    I've listened to David Garret's stuff actually...believe it or not, my grandma introduced him to me early last year haha, he's an AMAZING violin player!!

    And OMG Rob is definitely hot!! I've only read the first book from the 1-800-series, (sad I know!! And me being the HUGE Meg Cabot fan) (I'm seeing her this weekend btw!! :)). But he was HOT!!

    When in Rome is a cute movie!

    And Catching fire!! The best definitely in the Hunger Games series! That was the one I just could not put down! Zoomed through that one pretty fast! :)

    Thanks for "Tagging" along! he-he, see what I did there..."tagging" hehe, I'm a terrible joker if you haven't already noticed haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me and great questions.
      The 1-800-series is definitely my favorite Meg Cabot series, I read them so many times. That's so cool that you're going to see her this weekend, I met her a couple of years ago at a book fair; have fun!

      Delete
    2. Oh she was absolutely amazing! I didn't get rushed or anything! She signed everything I handed her haha (6 books!!), and answered my questions! It was the best!

      The entire event was just amazing!

      They asked us to promote it so here's the link to my post about it, if you're interested:
      http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/02/passion-prose-february-25th-2012-day-of.html

      Delete
  2. OH AND I almost completely forgot!! That Zac Efron Vanessa pic, is totally awesome! And I don't know if you were being sarcastic haha, but Zac Efron is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    And that song he sang with Taylor...he's still got it!! I love his voice! Especially in "Hairspray"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sarcasm intended, I actually wrote the prince comment before I remembered that picture, and I thought it was funny since I mentioned him in the first question.
      I had completely forgotten that he sang so that moment threw me off for a second, but I loved him in Hairspray, (I was actually watching it this morning)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love that you posted Brad Paisley, and that you love country. He gives an awesome show! Thanks for "tagging" me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Brad! It's so great to hear from someone who also likes country music, it's so rare for me.

      Delete
  4. Wow. Thanks for "tagging me". I'm gna have to find sometime to do this again lol. You're the fourth one to tag me.


    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete