Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tune In Tuesday

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.

Since last week was Valentine's Day I started thinking about love songs, and one that has always stuck with me is That's All, which I heard in the last episode of I Love Lucy (The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour). What's even more impacting about the scene is the story behind it since after that episode aired Lucy filed for divorce.
There's a whole story behind it, but to tell the truth I didn't pay much attention to it until a theater group went to my high school and put on a musical version of Romeo & Juliet and sang that song during the wedding scene. I'm not a big Romeo & Juliet fan but something about hearing that song again (twice actually I went by the next day too) hit me and I've been obsessed with it ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment