Sunday, February 5, 2012

#WW Read-a-thon Challenge


Read-a-thon Update: 291 pages read.

Sentence to song Challenge
*Name of your current read/Author
*Link the YouTube video in the comments OR post it on your blog and leave that link in the comments
*Explain briefly why that song fits. Just remember: No spoilers, please.

 Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn.


Since I'm on the West coast it's been a little hard for me to keep up with the challenge schedule. Even now I'm fighting the clock to finish this.
Either that or I just decided to pass on whatever the challenge was.

But the fact that I'm able now for this one just seems like a sign to me, because like I've mentioned multiple times before music (and signs) are big things to me.

Especially since after lunch today I turned on my ipod and sat down to continue reading Reincarnation.(anyone remember back in October when I was obsessed with the subject?) and about 6 songs in It Is You I Have Loved started playing.
It fit so well with the scene I was reading at the moment it was a little chilling.

As the title suggest the book is about reincarnation and love through the ages, which is basically what the song is also saying. Maybe not through the ages wise but a forever and ever type of love.
And while it is Disney, this video fit so well with it also since in every life time they come back as different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment