Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week.

Am I the only one who while reading The Hunger Games thought to themselves: "I have NO survival skills!" Even in the smallest situation I'd be in trouble.

I'm coming up on the cave scene, which reminds me of my cousin, a big reason I decided to give it a chance. I'm not used to seeing people read so it was pretty amusing watching her.

Also reading The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron, which I got at a book fair, so I got it signed and was also given a picture of a belly dancer from that era.
The Belly Dancer

Join the Publication Celebration Contest for the republication of The Belly Dancer and DeAnna Cameron's new novel Dancing at the Chance.



2 comments:

  1. Yup, me too. I would not survive the Hunger Games, no way, no how. But it's so interesting to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! But still an interesting and original story!

    ReplyDelete