Sunday, April 15, 2012

1 Year Blogaversery

That's right a year ago this week I created Little Miss Drama Queen. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact date since I'm pretty sure my first post, which went up the 21st, took me a few days to write.

But that's alright, because why should I celebrate just the one day when I can have the entire week?

Oh yeah, I'm so breaking out the fanfare this week.
Yep, I finally unpacked them.

When I saw that this week was approaching I thought about just posting something up and waiting until June to officially celebrate since that's when my posting became more frequent and I didn't have the actual date.

But much like my writing; my mind is everywhere, which I guess helps explain the writing, so I decided to devote this week on a look back at my first year of blogging.

What better way to start the celebration then with a giveaway?

Watch out this might come out like a bad cellphone plan.

Get me past 200 followers and one lucky follower will win their choice of an ecopy of: 


Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

or

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
(if you already have the first I'll give you the next in the series, as long as it's already been published.)

Now that's if you get me past 200, I've yet to decide how past I'm talking about, but I'll know it when we get there.

If we only get to 201, which is still good, our winner will get to choose from the prequels to the above books:


Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

or

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)

My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent

Who knows maybe they'll be two winners.


Fill out the FORM HERE.
Ends Saturday April 21.

I'm thinking of changing backgrounds so I'd love your opinions, you can answer in the form above or the comments below, if you're not entering the giveaway.

What do you think keep the background as is. Or


Update: 4/16
My thoughts on the backgrounds. I like the one I have, it's pretty much what my journal looks like sometimes. And it makes me think that's what a drama queen would doodle.

But the flower petals are just so pretty and pink!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your won year blogaversery! I didn't enter, because I own these books..but wanted to celebrate none the less!!!

    ReplyDelete