Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Can't say how often I'll be posting. Last year I stopped, maybe once?

This time it's going to be kind of interesting since I've been losing a lot of sleep lately.
My bet: I crash around 11pm, but will then be woken up again at 12 where I will attempt to continue.

What I'll be reading:

Beowulf
Beowulf


The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Speak


Speak

I should really read Abandon, before the Meg-a-Readers Hop starts in three weeks so I can also get a review for Underworld out in time.
Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1)

And since I'm already working on it Elixir.

Elixir (Elixir, #1)



NOTE TO AUTHORS WAITING A REVIEW FOR THEIR BOOKS I DON'T READ REVIEW BOOKS DURING READ-A-THONS. Seeing as how I will be participating in a week long read-a-thon starting this Monday, I won't be getting back to them for a two weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Here to cheer! Hope you're having a great reading day (or night) (or day, again)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to see how your reading is progressing and to cheer you on. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a bunch of great books lined up! I hope you've been able to stay awake and reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Readathon is going well. The nap is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete