Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Into Horror Day 4



Pages Read Since Last Update: 63
Pages Read So Far: 255

From the looks of it I won't be able to read Strangers on a Train this week. It's too bad, I was really looking forward to it; but I'm already midway through two and didn't want to start a third (you want to get technical it would have been fourth.)I'll just have to wait a few more weeks.

Plan for the rest of the read-a-thon: Finish Abandon on Friday. Read The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Saturday. Then finish Elixir and if there's time (probably not) start The Vampire Diaries: Awakening.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing well and you have a clear plan for the rest of the read-a-thon. I hope you're enjoying it. I'm hoping to get a lot more read this weekend.

    ReplyDelete