Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon

Is there such a thing as too many read-a-thons?
I didn't think so.

If there were that would mean one reads too much, and there's definitely no such thing as that.

As for myself I really didn't get enough reading from Saturday's read-a-thon. I did finish Speak. After that it was kind of hard to continue. Pages Read: 240

So lets bring on the Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon!

From the look of it I'll actually be reading a lot of mysteries, paranormal, and anything else down that road.

Lets start with the book that inspired Alfred Hitchcock:
Strangers on a Train

I love the movie!

I started Abandon this weekend, so I'll be trying to finish that. I also have Elixir to get back to. And maybe I'll finally be able to get to The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

2 comments:

  1. Strangers on a Train should be a great read! Looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there can never be too many read-a-thons! =O) So glad you're joining us again, Diana. You have some great ideas for reads this week. Hope you enjoy them.

    Have fun! I'll be checking in again.

    ReplyDelete