Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring into Horror Wrap-Up



Pages read since last update: 86
Total Pages read: 526

I'm calling it a day (or week?) for this read-a-thon. I got to spend the day yesterday finishing up Abandon but things didn't end the way I had planned.

At best I probably could have also finished Elixir and gotten through Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, if I hadn't lost that day.

And of course I lost it for the stupidest reason possible. It totally ruined the flow. But I'm good with my results... more or less. Lets bring on the next read-a-thon!
Which I guess if I don't find one will be the Meg Cabot read-a-thon in less than two months.
Wow, that is not long at all. We're closing in people!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I will have to check out that Meg Cabot read-a-thon - thanks for sharing! :D
    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining me for the read-a-thon, Diana. I hope you enjoyed it. Please consider joining me at The True Book Addict in July for the High Summer Read-a-Thon.

    ReplyDelete