Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tune In Tuesday

Tune In Tuesday is a fun weekly post hosted by Ginger at GReads.

I've always said that music is a huge thing for me. And looking back I've realized that you can learn a lot about me from my picks.

Such as: at times I might open up a wee bit too much. That's a rare one for me since shortly after I start wondering who will be reading and what will they think.

You'll also learn:
For today's tune in Tuesday I'm picking 3 videos that I think say something about me:
(Two of which were previously posted, but they're the ones I'm always going back to.)

1)

2)


3)


2 comments:

  1. I was in a production of Bye Bye Birdie in HS! :D Loved it, it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That sounds like fun. I wish my school had done that; none of the musicals they did ever interested me.

      Delete