Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes is my way of sharing some of my favorite quotes from books, movies and songs.


For the next couple of months I'll be featuring two quotes; one regular and one for the Meg-a-Readers.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

Sometimes you just find a quote that makes you say "Yes, that's exactly the way I feel!"
Sleep is good, people. Do not stand in my way when it comes to sleeping.


No matter how sleepy I am I can always appreciate a cute Meg Cabot quote.

“I may have been dead for the past hundred and fifty years, Susannah,...but that doesn't mean I don't know how people say good night. And generally, when people say good night, they keep their tongues to themselves.” ― Meg Cabot, Ninth Key 

No comments:

Post a Comment