Sunday, June 24, 2012

Challenge Winners

Winners for the Who Said It? Read-a-thon Challenge:
Caitlin & Jessica

1) "I've never even been to Long Island”
- Jean "Jinx" Honeychurch from Jinx
Jinx

2)  “But. . . you said we were going to play Parcheezi.” 
-Samantha Madison from Ready or Not (All-American Girl #2)
Ready or Not (All-American Girl, #2)

3) “If all people became ghosts my social life would be so over"
- Suze Simon from The Mediator
Shadowland (The Mediator, #1)



1) "I know what you're thinking glow-in-the-dark dinosaur stickers are SO last year. But I think they add a certain je ne sais quoi to the whole ensemble. It's true, short-shorts are uncomfortable under jeans and hard to get off in the ladies' room, but they make the twin thigh-holsters in which I hold my high-caliber pistols so easy to get to...."
- Emerson Watts from Airhead
Airhead (Airhead, #1)


 2)  “French: why does this language even exist? Everyone there speaks English anyway.”
- Mia Thermopolis from Princess In Waiting (The Princess Diaries #4)

Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)

3)  “You'll blow up a helicopter, but you won't go out with me? What is wrong with you?”
Jessica "Jess" Mastriani from When Lighting Strikes
When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You, #1)





Now that the read-a-thon is over (sad),we're collecting your Meg Cabot based reviews!
The link-up will be open until next week so you'll have plenty of time, especially if you're like me.
I've yet to finish one book, which is somewhat upsetting since once upon a time I could have read 4 by now.
Also don't forget to sign up for the grand prize!  a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment