Thursday, June 28, 2012

Meg-a-Readers Quotable Quotes Part 2

Quotable Quotes is my way of sharing some of my favorite quotes from books, movies and songs.

I've decided to continue with the Meg Cabot quotes, for this week I'd like to share some quotes that make me laugh, when I read them the first time or whatever number of times I have.
These are only a small, but great, part of what makes Meg Cabot so awesome.

“Whoa. If high school was suppose to be the best years of my life - at least so far - I was truly destined to have a sucky adulthood.”
Airhead

“Didn't your mother ever tell you," Rob asked, "that you're supposed to play hard to get?"
I looked at his lips. I probably don't need to tell you that they're really nice lips, kind of full and strong-looking.
"What," I wanted to know, "is that going to get me?”
―  Code Name Cassandra 

“The peace sign is with two fingers not one.”
―  Sanctuary
  
“I'm a liar. And I can't stop thinking about boys.”
―  Pants on Fire

“But I let it slide, because, hello, hot guy.”
―  Pants on Fire 

“I may have been dead for the past hundred and fifty years, Susannah,...but that doesn't mean I don't know how people say good night. And generally, when people say good night, they keep their tongues to themselves.”
―  Ninth Key 
“My mother's psychologist says I have a over active anger switch, but people just keep pissing me off.”
―  Darkest Hour 

No comments:

Post a Comment