Sunday, June 17, 2012

Meg-a-Readers Read-a-thon

We have arrived at the halfway point of the Meg-a-Readers blog hop! That's... weird.

Although the way the last few weeks went for me I'm not surprised.
It's also the end of the Mythology Challenge. How did everyone do?
I myself made it to a demigod level, I get to hobnob with Perseus and Psyche. Which are the only two I can name.

And Psyche just because during the challenge I read Destined which happens to me a retelling of her. I also read The Goddess Test, I thought it was amazing I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the sequel. Although I guess I will have to wait for the third.
Also read Daimon, which I did not like, and it's kind of unfortunate since I was curious about the series.

As for this week I'll be reading my 50th Meg Cabot book. I was up last night trying to figure out how after nine years I'm barely on 50.
Other than not hurrying out to buy new releases and ignoring the adult books, I have no clue.
Although if I'm counting short stories in anthologies and what not I'm really on 52.

Moving on. Everyone is invited to join in the read-a-thon, hosted by myself and Mandy @ The Romance Bookie, to read as many Meg Cabot books as you can from now until next Saturday.
I'd love to hear what you're reading in the comments or just leave a link to your post.

I'll be reading Insatiable, which has been waiting on my Nook (fondly known as Linky) since Christmas. And hopefully if there's time Overbite.

Happy Meg-a-reading!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy!! I thought they were good, and the story of how she came up with them is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete