Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into Movies

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The way I would decide that a book should be made a movie is how vivid the details are, and how long the story sticks with me that I feel like I need to revisit the story, only thin time without actually reading and quicker.

The Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made into Movies
1) Bad Kitty (Bad Kitty, #1)Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe

2) Razzle Razzle by Ellen Wittlinger

3) Now You See Her Now You See Her by Jacquelyn Mitchard

4) Brightest Kind of Darkness Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T Michelle

5)Cleopatra's Daughter Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

6)Rock 'n' Roll is Undead (Veronica Mason #1) Rock'n'Roll is Undead by Rose Pressey

7) Body Bags (Body of Evidence, #1)Body Bags by Christoper Golden

8) Tourist TrapTourist Trap by Emma Harrison

9) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

10)Reincarnation Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for A Great and Terrible Beauty. I can so totally see that on screen in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list! I haven't read A Great And Terrible Beauty yet but I really want to.

    Our Top Ten Rewind

    ReplyDelete