Thursday, June 21, 2012

Who Said It? Challenge Part 2

Instead of putting up another challenge I've decided to add on to the previous "Who Said It?" and make it one big challenge with 2 winners.

Why?
I really don't know.
If you already entered the first part you can enter this time for another chance to win.

So basically you'll have two entries.


Today's 3 quotes are:

1) "I know what you're thinking glow-in-the-dark dinosaur stickers are SO last year. But I think they add a certain je ne sais quoi to the whole ensemble. It's true, short-shorts are uncomfortable under jeans and hard to get off in the ladies' room, but they make the twin thigh-holsters in which I hold my high-caliber pistols so easy to get to...."

2)  “French: why does this language even exist? Everyone there speaks English anyway.”

3)  “You'll blow up a helicopter, but you won't go out with me? What is wrong with you?”

Again, all main characters and all from her YA books.

Since everyone used the form in the last challenge lets do that again.
And this time it's multiple choice!

CHALLENGE 2 FORM

And in case you need the previous 3:

1) "I've never even been to Long Island”

2)  “But. . . you said we were going to play Parcheezi.” 

3) “If all people became ghosts my social life would be so over"

CHALLENGE 1 FORM 

(I also made this multiple choice, if you already entered before I'll count it as a third entry.

Prize is still 2 Meg Cabot bookmarks.
Runs until Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I am about 98% sure I know what quotes 2 & 3 are this time!! :) Great quotes!! :)

    ReplyDelete