Friday, July 6, 2012

Blood Oath (A Gabby Girls Adventure Novel #2)

Blood Oath (A Gabby Girls Adventure Novel, #2)

by
Published March 6th 2012 by One Wish Publishing
Welcome to the dark and powerful world of the Eternals Before I discovered that I was born into a secret society called the Eternals, blood-oath Warriors sworn to track and slay the dark and evil creatures that walk the shadows of the earth, the only major thing that I, I mean we--that's me, Jessica, Rosalinda, and Zora--cared about was starting our freshman year at Vineswell Academy, the prestigious boarding school for girls. But that was way before the blinders were cruelly ripped from our eyes and cold reality slapped us on the back of our heads with a chain of not-so-nice realities, like the fact that everything we knew about our mothers was all lies, essentially smoke and mirrors designed to hide their very secretive lives as Circles, women Warriors inside the very deadly world of the Eternal Warriors.

Blood Oath is the sequel to in the Gabby Girls Adventures, I love sequels, who doesn't?, it's like revisiting old friends and having a whole new adventure.

Unfortunately I wasn't a part of the first adventure and ended up feeling like I was dropping in on the middle of a private conversation where I had no clue as to what was being said.
It was like trying to fit into a group that has already been formed and really isn't looking to add more friends to it.
Which, again, is unfortunate since the story is definitely a "friend" I would love to get to know. And I actually intend to try to get to know it more. Now that I know its end I can't not read it's beginning.


As a person in my situation the closest thing to a review that I can give Blood Oath is to say; well basically what I already said above. The story is good it will get, and keep, your attention, and leave you wanting more.
And if you actually read them in order you'll love it even more and definitely want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment