Monday, July 23, 2012

High Summer Read-a-thon Wrap Up

I don't know about you but I found myself reading right up to the end of this read-a-thon.
Mainly because I only had a chapter left and got called into work before I could finish and really wanted to get to the end last night.

Total pages read 443.
Total books read: 2

First time I ever get through 2! Yay!

Thanks to The True Book Addict for hosting.
And also thanks to Nova @ My Seryniti, turns out I won the giveaway for her mini-challenge!

Now it's time to return to our regularly scheduled reading.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the reading! I read all the way up to the end too. Congrats on winning Nova's challenge! And I'm so glad you enjoyed the week. =O)

    Thank you for joining me and I hope you will be with us for FrightFall in October.

    ReplyDelete