Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Goals


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

I had every intention to write up my goals for this read-a-thon on Sunday night so I'd have even more time to read.
Unfortunately it was somewhat of a long weekend and for some reason on Saturday I thought it was Sunday (probably because I wanted it all to be over) and then on Sunday I thought it was Saturday.
So yesterday thinking that today was going to be Sunday I kept reminding myself to be sure to post up my read-a-thon goals.
Then all of a sudden it hit me...oops!
Oh well no time like the present.

For this read-a-thon I'll be reading:

Overbite (Insatiable, #2)
Overbite which I was already about 100 pages in.

And I'll be starting 
I Don't Want To Be Crazy
I Don't Want to be Crazy

And I also got an ARC of
The Second Empress: A Novel of Napoleon's Court
The Second Empress. Although unfortunately mine doesn't have that pretty cover.

Hoping all goes well I've practically quarantined myself, which will be a problem what with the lack of food and whatnot.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I totally forgot about the meg cabot book I won from you I should read that for this read-a-thon! Hmm I might do that =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got thrown off day-wise too. I almost forgot to get my post up. Luckily my twitter timeline was full of the hash-tag and reminded me. I haven't read that Meg Cabot book yet, Overbite, but I've read other books by her so I'm betting that will be a fun read. The first book I chose to read, Defiance by C.J. Redwine, I was already about a hundred pages in to when I started so we're kind of starting on the same page. Good luck meeting your goals and happy reading! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Hope you enjoy your books! I love Meg Cabot books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete