Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Read-a-thon

Letters Inside Out button

The last read-a-thon I participated in didn't go quite as I planned. Mainly because I stopped reading, my guess was that I tried to read too many books that I didn't actually want to read. There's only four months left I felt like it was time to put in an extra effort on this year's reading challenges.

But that didn't work so... when I'll get to those I don't know, but I'm back to reading what I feel like reading.

Including:

Twilight (Twilight, #1) Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
Cleopatra's Moon Into the Shadows (Into the Shadows, #1)


I'm reading Into the Shadows for review so I'll hopefully finish that first.

And I know, I should just forget the others and get to Frostbite but I'll be saving that for last.

1 comment:

  1. It never really works when you try and force yourself.

    Take it easy, enjoy and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete