Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Snapshot

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

I found this meme a while ago, but have always missed Saturdays. Until today, which works very well for me since I need to look through my pictures for my class.

Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
This was 10 years ago, I'm not 100% but it might actually be to the day, call it to the month. This was one of my favorite road trips with my family. We actually decided to go after a report I wrote the year before so it was pretty having had a hand in the planning of it.

Plus we met a lot of interesting people:
He invited us to go vamp hunting anytime

5 comments:

  1. Mount Rushmore is on my bucket list...looks like I can add meeting Abe Lincoln to the list as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to see the back of Mount Rushmore? I grew up in Rapid City SD, so I visited the Faces alot. You would be surprised at how the area has changed if you visited now. If you get to the area again, see Devils' Tower in Wyoming on your way to Yellowstone National Park. (shameful plug). I love living in Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember seeing the back, I don't think we did. I wanted to go by Devils Tower, but I've never been. But I love Yellowstone, that's definitely my favorite place. I've gone 3 times, and I still want to go again.

      Delete
  3. I haven't ever been there, but it looks like such a majestic place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a famous place, it would be great to visit.

    ReplyDelete