Monday, August 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

  
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Review

Last September my mom decided that we both needed to start waking up early and walk around the neighborhood since we don't do much the rest of the day. We even got the shoes, bought some pants, a jacket, (not matching, don't worry). We'd walk to Starbucks two blocks away, and then a few blocks over there are 3 thrift stores within a block of each other.
We'd go in my mom would browse around and she'd send me off in the direction of the books.
We stopped walking when summer came a long but we still go to those stores and I realized a short while back: My mom is my book enabler!
Not sure when that happened but now my shelves are overstuffed with books. I haven't been in my room for a while so I'm not even sure how big the situation is.
But long story short, I found a perfect meme to join.

Books I've gotten this month:

Bought
Nefertiti Lost Boys Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #5) The Stepford Wives Eternal Starling (Emblem of Eternity, #1)

Borrowed:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) What a Goddess Wants (Forgotten Goddesses, #1) Twilight (Twilight, #1)

Won:
Halo (Halo, #1) Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2)


Thanks again to Mandy, The Romance Bookie, for not only reminding me of, but also sending me:
Size 12 and Ready to Rock (Heather Wells, #4)

2 comments:

  1. Sisterhood Everlasting is SO good!!
    And have you never read "Twilight" before????

    And did you get "Size 12 and Ready to Rock" yet?? :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/08/imm-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it came Friday! Thanks for reminding me I wanted to send you a note but I'm really bad at keeping up with my emails over the weekend. So again thanks!
      Like I mentioned above I haven't been in my room so I have stacks of books everywhere, and I totally missed it.

      As for Twilight, I'm not sure if I ever planned to read it, but I was talking to my sister about it the other day, and she let me borrow it.
      (Although she'd probably want me to make sure everyone knows it's her husband's and NOT her's.)

      Delete