Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon

Totally forgot about this, again my days have been a little mixed up lately. Especially since I haven't been writing as much here. I noticed the last few weeks my post have mainly consist of read-a-thons.
But my computer is back and running normally so hopefully my posts will be too.

Here's what I hope to read this week:

Vampire  Academy 
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

Wizard's First Rule
Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1)
(Fingers crossed I'll finish it in 2 weeks)

The Crystal Cave
The Crystal Cave (Arthurian Saga, #1)

Witch-Hunt: Mysteries of the Salem Witch Trials
Witch-Hunt: Mysteries of the Salem Witch Trials


And I'm still looking for some recommendations.

3 comments:

  1. If you read The Vampire Academy you will be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finished reading the Vampire Academy series, lol, I need to pick them up again, hope you enjoy it though.

    Happy Reading :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy is great. I seriously need to read the rest of that series. I don't know the other books you listed but I hope this is going to be an awesome Read-a-thon for you!

    ReplyDelete