Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week.

You know those weeks when you feel like all those books have piled up on you? That usually happens to me when all the books I'm on a waiting list for come in at the same time.
I've gotten: Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, Throne of Glass, The Girl Who Was on Fire and Corsets and Clockwork.
I'm hoping to finish Divergent tonight.
And I'm almost done listening to Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and will be starting Wicked the fifth in the Pretty Little Liars series tomorrow.

Since my last update I've read:

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Too many dorky teens not enough ghost killings.
I'm going to say I enjoyed it but something about the narration held me back from really liking it.


Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Frostbite by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I say this often but it's been a while since I've enjoy a book this much. I'm loving this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment