Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quotable Quotes - Judgement


Shortly after I posted my last quotable quote I went camping and was wrongly judged. And I know I shouldn't let some jerk's words hurt me. I even kept telling myself that. But they did, and they ended up ruining my weekend.
The day after I got home I couldn't even be around some people.
One quote kept coming to mind:

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.” ― Coco Chanel

Of course that couldn't actually apply since I was thinking some pretty unpleasant thoughts about this person a majority for the stupid things he said and a few for ruining my mood.

Anyway, obviously, I love quotes and have so many places sending me daily quotes that I can't even keep track off all of them. But that Monday I found a quote that fit so well with what I was feeling, it was like a sign:

"Walk a mile in my shoes, than see what I see, feel what I feel, then maybe you'll understand why I do what I do. Until then... don't judge me."

No comments:

Post a Comment