Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Snapshot (2)

For more Saturday Snapshots see Alyce’s blog At Home With Books.

I just finished reading (or listening to) Cleopatra's Moon this week so I thought I'd share pictures from the Cleopatra Exhibit at the California Science Center. I saw the billboard and knew I needed to go.
I literally could have spent the day just staring at these two, I still can't find words to describe not only them but the feeling they bring on.

I would have taken a picture of all the jewelry but my camera wouldn't focus without the flash.

7 comments:

  1. What a fascinating display...and how cool that it coincided with your reading the book.

    Here's my Saturday Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an intriguing exhibition, and the photos are great, even without the flash. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/g4s6H

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the stuff of legends, isn't she? I think I'd have done the same after finishing a read that was all about her ... what a lucky coincidence that you happened on the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, looks like an interesting exhibition.

    ReplyDelete