Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Snapshot [3]

For more Saturday Snapshots see Alyce’s blog At Home With Books.

Anyone in the Southern California area should know what happened yesterday, although no, I spoke with one person who didn't have a clue.
But those who weren't under a rock knew that the space shuttle landed.
It was bright, it was foggy and I'm pretty sure my camera could have been better set, but here they are:
P9210379


The rest are my attempt at editing the color: OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucky you to be in the right place at the right time to get some shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right time maybe, but I actually had to run across the beach and up the stairs to get the shots.

      Delete
  2. Great photos! That must have been so cool to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat! What a wonderful once in a lifetime event to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! How lucky you are to have seen that and captured it on camera. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/W9O2Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed looking at the photograph!

    Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes! That is so cool that you were able to see and photograph it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful sight to see.

    ReplyDelete