Monday, September 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Since my last Stacking the Shelves post, it kind of hit me that I shouldn't be spending so much money on books.
Now this realization hits me every now and then, so chances are my next post will have twice as many books.

Thankfully I finally figured out how to borrow ebooks from the library, so now whenever I see a book I'm interested in reading I have to tell myself that unless I really really want to read it, I should just check the library.

Bought:
Cold KissTen Things I Hate about You

I love the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, whenever it's on, I can't not watch and continually go "I love this part." or "This is the best part!"

Borrowed:
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Divergent (Divergent #1) Size 14 Is Not Fat Either (Heather Wells, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment