Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge

I can't believe summer is over. Although I can sort of accept it this year has been a bit odd.
I keep thinking back to April and think it was November.

I also can't believe we're a few months away from November.
It's the end of summer and also the end of the Summer Reading Challenge Kate at Kate's Book Club hosted.
And I'm happy to report that I kind of sort of completed it.

Turns out my choice for #2 One Book That Had Been Sitting On Your Shelf for a Year, wasn't on my shelf for a year.  Give me another week and I would have been good, but no.
Missed it by that much!

1. One Book Recommended By A Friend. - What A Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian [READ AUG. 23]
2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year. - Privileged by Zoey Dean
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember. - The Simon & Schuster Book of Greek Gods and Heros [READ JULY 8]
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List. - Destined by Jessie Harrell   [READ JUNE 17]
5. One Book You've Never Heard Of. - Guardians: The Girl by Lola St.Vil [READ JULY 14]
6. One Classic. - The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald [READ JULY 22]
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished. - The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde [READ AUG. 31]
8. One New Release. - The Second Empress: A Novel of Napoleon's Court  by Michelle Moran [READ JULY 20]
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre. - I Don't Want to be Crazy by Samantha Schutz [READ JULY 12]
10. One Chunkster (A Book That Is Over 400 Pages). - Insatiable by Meg Cabot [READ JUNE 25]

No comments:

Post a Comment