Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Looking though my past read books I'm surprised to see that there are a lot of series I never finished.

1) Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.
I barely got though the first, which is like 600 plus pages. My edition was larger but with a teeny tiny font so it took forever to get through a page since I kept rereading paragraphs.

2) Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I know right? Everybody I've heard from loves these, but I couldn't really get past the dialogue.

3) The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I gave up on the TV series too.

4) Falling Under series by Gwen Hayes
As much as I like the idea of a paranormal/demon retelling of the Persephone myth.

5) Rome series by Kate Quinn
As much as I like ancient Rome.

6) The Wicked Years series by Gregory Maguire
Thought about it, but no.

7) Secrets of My Hollywood Life series by Jen Calonita
It's been considered.

8) Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
Didn't even realize it was a series.

9) Immortal series by Gillian Shields
Actually I might consider giving this one a chance.

#10 EDITED
10) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I thought about it but like where it was left off.


Original #10
10) the Boy series by Meg Cabot
The first was just a lucky random pick up since someone shelved it in the YA section. Just haven't gotten the rest.

5 comments:

  1. I read the first Wicked book and liked it! However, I will say the Musical was WAYYYYYYYY better!!! I really hope they make a movie out of it, so I won't to go to see it live every time I want to see it lol.

    The Boy Series is super cute!

    And I gave up on the VD series too! I HATED Elena! What a horrible main character, so mean!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last I heard two movies were being planned one based on the musical and one based on the book. But the second might just be for TV.
      I kind of liked the book I wasn't too crazy about it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I heard a couple of years ago that they were making a movie eventually...hopefully SOON!!! lol

      Have you see the musical?

      Delete
    3. Yeah I remeber fIrst hearing about the movie sometime ago.
      And I haven't seen the musical, I had planned to for my birthday but then thought about doing something else and ended up not doing either.

      Delete
    4. It is AMAZING!! It was my first professional musical that I saw and the best!! Highly recommend it! Next time its in town see it! You live in SoCal right? Well, go see it at Pantages! The theater is GORGEOUS!! And the tickets start at like $30, so its not too bad, and even the "Nose bleed" seat have an amazing view! :)

      Delete