Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - This Is Country Music

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

I knew I'd been somewhat absent from this blog for a while but I didn't realize how much until I noticed just now that since July I only posted one Tune in Tuesday post.
But I'm back now!
And just to be sure I'm picking songs for the next two posts too. Plus that usually motivates me to change my mind later.

For this week I've chosen Brad Paisley's This is Country Music, in honor of this month be 5 years since I officially started paying attention to country music. At the time I was already a Brad fan but didn't really acknowledge many others.



Here are a few other country songs that remind me of the reason why I listen to the genre:



Yeah I know obvious...

I think those two cover it pretty well.


And this one doesn't make me think of anything it's just one of the first country videos I remember watching.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge country fan, but these 3 songs are great! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I listen to only a bit of country these days ( I still love it!) I was grown on country music so it will always hold a special place in my heart. Also Pray For You is like the funniest song ever!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete