Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week. 

There was a read-a-thon this weekend, so I managed to get a few books off my list. I think my final page count was about 400.

2 books and 1 short story.

Ten Things I Hate about YouTen Things I Hate about You by David Levithan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A little cheesy but I love the movie.




Havana NightsHavana Nights by Amanda Bader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another movie I've seen way too many times. (This year alone.)





Vengeance (Transcend Time, #2)Vengeance by Michelle Madow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love the idea but I'm not too crazy about Chelsea.




Pretty Little Liars #6: KillerPretty Little Liars #6: Killer by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The extra star is just for all the red herrings.



This week I would love to start The Diviners, which I got yesterday, but I really should try to finish the other books I'm still currently working on.

6 comments:

  1. Way to rock the readathon! I've read 1 Leviathan book - The Lover's Dictionary, and I want to get to more by him - so it's good to see you loved Ten Things.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ten Things is actually my second Leviathan book, my first was Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist which I didn't really like but now I'm starting to think I should keep trying with his books.

      Delete
  2. I missed out on the readathon - I'll have to keep my head in the game next time and watch out for that. Would love to participate! :)

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to participate in April, this was my first time joining in October since I would always forget about it.

      Delete
  3. Great job getting all those books read! I loved 10 Things I Hate About You (the movie) too. My darling Heath Ledger. I SO miss him. =O( Hope you get some good reading in this week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Since some parts are word for word with the movie I actually had Heath Ledger's voice in my head at some points.

      Delete