Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quotable Quotes - Taylor Swift


I've had this one stuck in my head for a week now.

“You can write a book on how to ruin someone’s perfect day.”― Taylor Swift

Some people really can.

Got that from Taylor's song Tell Me Why from her Fearless album.



The song was never a single so it doesn't have a music video, but I found this one featuring two of my favorite Taylor Swift music videos. Although technically I love all of her videos from that first year.

And speaking of Taylor Swift videos:


Just had to share, this really made me smile.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the pick up line video! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Taylor! Super excited for her new cd on Monday!!! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quote! That's just so funny.

    ReplyDelete