Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read-a-thon Hour 10

Not officially my hour ten since I had to go to work for a few hours there, but I'm back now, I've eaten and have the house to myself.

I think I'm good to go until, maybe hour 14 or 15.

But real quick how about a mini challenge:

2) tell us about what you like to use as bookmarks and why.



I travel a lot, and a few years ago while in Alaska I saw an awesome stain glass type bookmark, so I had to have it and since my cousin is also an avid reader I got her one too. So since then it's kind of a tradition we have to get each other bookmarks. Of course I'm the one who does most of the traveling so I've bought most of them.

A bit blurry, guess I'm excited to get back to the books, especially since I just pulled out a couple of those from books.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I use to work at a gift shop that sold those Advice from a Mountain and other like bookmarks. I have Advice from the sun and advice from a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? that's so cool. I actually wanted to buy a few more, but never found them again. I think I wanted the tree and I don't remember which other,

      Delete