Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read-a-thon Hour 14

Taking a quick dinner break, I started getting a little hungry around hour 12 maybe and small snacks would not cover it so, I'm actually eating now.

So far I've finished one book and am about halfway through my second. Hopefully I'll be done with that by hour 17.


Mid-Event Survey from Hour 13:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm actually doing great, I can't say why which is probably why I see myself crashing in a few hours.


2) What have you finished reading?
10 Things I Hate About You, I loved it, it was like watching the movie, which I love. I always say that the previous generations teen movies are better than your owns.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
I should have probably read through these questions before answering number two so thoroughly.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
I think I'm about to go look for some Little Debbie oatmeal cookies soon. (Which were actually introduced to me by my friend Debbie.)
That and my Dr Pepper is faithfully by my side.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
No sorry fellow bloggers, if I stop to look at blogs I won't get any reading done.

Mini Challenge:
Dreaming Characters @ Reading Romances
Have you ever dreamed with any literary character?

Have I ever dreamed with literary characters? Um, try all the time! It's the reason I can't read too long into the night. I can't remember specifically who but from the top of my head I think Cordelia from Anna Godbersen's Bright Young Things. 
And I'm not completely sure but maybe Finnick from Catching Fire. It was a dystopian setting there was a guy there that's really my best guess.

1 comment:

  1. Reading is hard work. Make sure you keep eating to keep your strength up!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete