Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Snapshots [4]

For more Saturday Snapshots see Alyce’s blog At Home With Books. 

I totally forgot about this, which kind of makes sense since I haven't done this for almost a month. I have no clue where I've been. Other than read-a-thoning, lets blame those.
And that's kind of today's excuse too, I decided that I was going to attempt to finish my book. I have 200 pages to read, which is pretty much the lenght of a short book, I'm not going to try and wonder what went wrong.

Anyway since Saturday is almost over and in some places it's already Sunday I'm gonna keep this short.

That actually wasn't the picture I was going for, but I saw it and figured since I just finished read Juliet Immortal this week I should share a picture of her statue.

I shared pictures related to Cleopatra when I finished a book about her, why not Juliet?

5 comments:

  1. Now I'm curious about where that statue is. Is it somewhere near you, or was it a special trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps, sorry about that, I posted in a hurry. The statue is in Verona, Italy.
      So yeah, very special trip.

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely, but I wants to know where it is as well! My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/LAoN2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Verona, Italy. I'll try to post more with details next time.

      Delete
  3. I like the trees as a frame for the statue.

    ReplyDelete