Monday, October 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I last went to a library, that when I recently went I was pretty much a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately I wasn't able to check any books out.

Then I went to the store on the day they happen to decide to reorganize the bookshelves, as much as I would have liked to be in the way, there was already some guy doing that.

Bought:
Vengeance (Transcend Time, #2)The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

Vengeance since Timeless the conclusion of the series is coming out next month.

The Diviners, which I got signed yesterday, plus Libba threw in some awesome pins.


Borrowed:
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5) Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer Pretty Little Liars #7: Heartless

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Where did you meet Libba??? The Diviners looks really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was speaking at the Santa Monica library,(which I live no where near, really thanks to authors I'm practically touring libraries within an hour of my house.)

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! Libba Bray toured with Meg a couple of years ago too! I've only ever read "Rebel Angel" (the 2nd Great and terrible beauty book), but I have the first on my book shelf, and "Beauty Queens" (I think that's what it's called) on my kindle, I just need to get to them!! lol

      Delete
    3. Really? I want to say I remember hearing about them touring together but I'm not completely sure.
      I loved A Great and Terrible Beauty, it's a great trilogy. I'm on the library waiting list for Beauty Queens although I'm probably going to end up buying it eventually. I would have bought it on Sunday but since The Diviners is hardcover and those cost more I didn't want to spend too much.

      Delete
    4. Yeah they both had a stop in San Fran.

      And yes hardcovers are ridiculous sometimes! I get a lot of mine in thrift stores, but you never know what you're going to get! haha

      Delete